In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed meal plans for the 2016-2017 academic year. If you need to purchase a meal plan, or if you would like to make a change to the plan you have already selected, simply contact Business Office 2nd Floor Burbick Hall, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at (304) 457-6340.
Resident Meal Plans
If you are a resident of on-campus housing, each semester you will be automatically signed up for the 12 meal plan. You will have the first ten (10) class days of each semester to make changes. All changes MUST BE MADE IN PERSON, in the Campus Business Office on the second floor of Burbick Hall. A Valid College I.D must be Presented.
- 10/350: 10 Meals per week + $350 Battler Bucks per Semester
- 12/250: 12 Meals per week + $250 Battler Bucks per Semester
- 15/150: 15 Meals per Week + $150 Battler Bucks per Semester
- 19/100: 19 Meals per week + $100 Battler Bucks per Semester
Commuter Meal Plans
Not a campus resident but still want to eat well? We’ve got you covered with a variety of options that are perfect for the commuter, occasional visitor, or faculty & staff. Please visit the Campus Business Office to purchase.
- Blue & Gold Plan: 25 Block meals per Semester
- Blue & Gold Plan Plus: 25 Block Meals per Semester + $50 Battler Bucks
- Battler Plan: 50 Block Meals per Semester
- Battler Plan Plus: 50 Block Meals per Semester + $75 Battler Bucks
- Super Battler Plan: 75 Block Meals per Semester
- Super Battler Plan Plus: 75 Block Meals per Semester + $100 Battler Bucks
Selection of a Campus Dining Services Meal Plan entitles you to a Meal Card, which allows you purchasing power equivalent to the plan you have selected. Here is how it works: 1 Swipe per meal period. Battler bucks are just like cash and can be spent at Jazzman’s, Ej & Emma’s or the dining hall.
Lost or stolen Meal Cards
Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you, you must go in person to see the Business Office 2nd floor Burbick Hall.
Do you have particular dietary needs? Please let us know. Our campus dining services program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Angela Beymer at (304) 457-6233 or email Angela.Beymer@sodexo.com
You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Hall Program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask! Please note, however, that there are some exceptions to our Seconds Policy including: if you request a to-go container in the dining hall, it is not refillable. Seconds are not permitted at Jazzman’s or Ej and Emma’s.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your dishes and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that meal cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.